Get Started Now: Create your profile and log in to access all these free resources.
Existing IMA Members: Simply log in with your current credentials.
Each year, IMA conducts more than 60 webinars that are eligible for NASBA continuing professional education (NASBA CPE) credits. Here is a sample of the webinars to be held in April.
- CFO 3.0: Digital Transformation Beyond Financial Management
- The CMA Exam: Test-taking Tips and Strategies
- Optimizing Technology Investments to Drive Productivity
Please check our full calendar for more offerings.
- IMA Data Analytics & Visualization Fundamentals Certificate™: New! Now through June 30*, learn how emerging technologies are driving change across businesses and develop new skills in data analytics and visualization. Earn an IMA professional certificate, a digital badge, and 9 NASBA CPE credits.
- IMA Strategy and Competitive Analysis Learning Series®: Exclusive opportunity to access this package for free until June 30**. This series of five engaging, online courses and practice question bank is aligned to the content of the CSCA® (Certified in Strategy and Competitive Analysis) credential. Earn up to 21 NASBA CPE credits.
- CareerDriver®: An online career management tool that helps you assess your skills and match them to 46 job roles. Build a customized development plan with the help of more than 1,000 resources, including self-study courses, webinars, podcasts, publications, and on-the-job activities.
- IMA Leadership Academy: A resource for supporting leadership education to aid in career advancement. Monthly Leadership Academy webinars cover various topics, including coaching, team building, conflict resolution, and problem solving.
- myIMA Network: Explore IMA’s exclusive global, online network of professionals to connect with peers on topics that interest you, or to gain support as you study for the CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) exam.
- Our 300+ chapters and councils for students and professionals around the globe offer services at the local level, including professional education programs as well as leadership, mentoring, and community service. Find your local chapter
IMA has been at the forefront of providing relevant, actionable research for the profession for more than 100 years. Research reports, white papers, an award-winning magazine, and many more resources are available to you here.
We hope that you find these resources useful, now and in your future career pursuits. We invite you to create a profile and log in to start using them today!
If you have any questions about IMA resources, please reach out to our Member Services Team in your region.
Stay safe, stay positive, and keep looking forward.
*This course will be available for one year from purchase date
**This course will be available for two years from purchase date.