Are you a university student looking to make your mark, showcase your skills, and create a name for yourself and your university in front of corporate decision makers?
We invite all university students across the Middle East and Africa to take part in this inspiring and challenging opportunity to respond to a business case on
"Angie's Empanadas: Pricing Decisions for a Start-Up." You and your team (maximum five individuals per team) have a chance to showcase your strategic foresight, analytical, and interpersonal skills in front of a panel of industry experts.
What is involved?
Who should apply?
- Analyze a case published by IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants)
- Develop cutting-edge solutions to a complex set of problems using the skills you have learned at university
- Present you creative solutions to leading industry experts
- Be recognized for your achievements and efforts
Two finalist teams will be awarded the following prizes:
1. The winning team will be awarded $3,000 USD
2. The runner-up team will be awarded $2,000 USD
- All presentations and entry forms must be submitted on or before 28 February 2019.
- Four finalists will be selected and notified no later than 31 March 2019. The four finalist teams will be notified of the exact time and location of the final competition. Each of the four selected teams will personally present their case analysis solution and be required to respond to any additional questions on which they will be judged.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact:
Academic & Community Relations Manager, Middle East & Africa
Ph: +971 4 429 6017