Are you a university student looking to make your mark, showcase your unique soft-skills and create a name for yourself and your university in front of corporate decision makers?.
We invite all university students across the Middle East and Africa regions to take part in this inspiring and challenging opportunity to respond to a business case on "Angie's Empanadas: Pricing Decisions for a Start-Up". You and your team (maximum 5 per team) have a chance to present your strategic foresight, analytical and interpersonal presentation skills in front of a panel of industry experts.
What's in it for you?
Who should apply?
The Grand Prize
- Analyze a case written by IMA®( Institute of Management Accountants)
- Develop cutting edge solutions that will add value
- Opportunity to develop and present your skills to an audience
- Be recognized for your achievements and efforts
Two finalists will be awarded a prize:
1. The winning team will be awarded $3,000 USD
2. The runner - up team will be awarded $2,000 USD
Get ready to: Form a Team | Win the Case | Set Yourself Apart!
- All presentations along with entry forms must be submitted on or before March 8, 2019.
- Four finalists will be selected and notified no later than April 30, 2019.
The four finalist teams will be notified of the exact time and location of the final competition. Each of the four selected teams will personally present their case analysis solution and be required to respond to any additional questions on which they will be judged.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact:
Director-Middle East and Africa
Ph: +971 4 429 6017