Are you ready for the challenge?
If you’re a university student looking to make your mark, showcase your skills, and create a name for yourself in front of corporate decision makers, then this offer is exclusive to you.
Students across universities in India are welcome to take part in responding to a stimulating and inspiring business case on "DALTON CONVENTION CENTER: A BEACON OR WHITE ELEPHANT?".
You and your team (minimum three and maximum five individuals per team) have a chance to showcase your strategic foresight, analytical, and interpersonal skills in front of a panel of industry experts.
What is involved?
- Analyze a case published by IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants)
- Develop cutting-edge solutions to a complex set of problems using the skills you have learned at university
- Present your creative solutions to leading industry experts
- Be recognized for your achievements and efforts
Who should apply?
Three finalist teams will be awarded the following prizes:
- The winning team will be awarded USD 1,500
- The runner-up team will be awarded USD 1,000
- The second runner-up team will be awarded USD 500
- Top 5 teams for final round
- All presentations and entry forms must be submitted on or before 10 January 2020.
- Finalists will be selected and notified no later than 10 February 2020. The five finalist teams will be notified of the exact time and location of the final competition. Each of the five selected teams will personally present their case analysis solution and be required to respond to any additional questions on which they will be judged.
For more details, please contact:
Ph: +91 9847005818